Thursday, December 30, 2021

Princess Sofia Cake and Cupcakes | Simple and Easy

It's been 6 months since I uploaded a video on my YouTube channel. I have been busy with my job, as I am also working online. 

I had a few saved videos recorded. Some are new recipes, and some are cake decorating, but unfortunately, the laptop's hard drive crashed. Sad they are gone. When I started the new job, I never could record some of my work, and I slowly began not receiving orders anymore. 

But one of my customers booked a set of cakes and cupcakes for December 26th. I took this chance to record this.

No extraordinary work for this. Just a simple design made of chocolate cake and boiled icing. Toppers are printed on glossy photo paper, and Sofia is the typical figurine I had a few months ago.




This is a 7x4 inch chocomoist cake with 2 dozen 2 oz chocomoist cupcakes. 


Check the video on how I did it: Princess Sofia Cake and Cupcake.

Let me know what you think about my comeback cake decorating. 






No comments:

Post a Comment