Monday, January 6, 2020

How to Make Super Fluffy Puto Cake

Hindi madaling gumawa ng puto. I've been through many trials before I got the perfect one. I searched on the internet and on YouTube many on how to make puto pero most of them were palpak.




What made me realized was...Magkamali lang ng kaunti sa recipe, it will never really turn successful.

This is recipe was taken from different Youtube channels. Most of them have the same recipe. Nagadjust lang ako ng little sa isang ingredient. I made it few times, so far, hindi naman napalpak pa.


Here's my puto cake recipe:

Batter:

  • 3/4 cup All Purpose flour or Cake flour
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
  • 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
  • 1/2 cup Water


Meringue:

  • 2 Eggs
  • 1/4 cup white sugar

Toppings:

  • Salted Egg
  • Cheese


Instruction:


  1. Mix the flour, baking powder and sugar.
  2. Add the water.
  3. Mix until smooth.
  4. In another bowl, whisk the egg whites and gradually add the sugar. Whisk until stiff peak
  5. Fold the meringue on the batter.
  6. Scoop the mixture to 16pcs puto molder large size with baking paper on top.
  7. Put the toppings.
  8. Steam for 10-12 minutes or until done.


This is great served with coffee or tea.
An addition to your kumikitang kabuhayan.

Give it a try!  Let me know how it turned out.

For viewing of this recipe and instruction:
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment